Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My First Post About Parenting

Hi future readers, this is my first post discussing my parenting journey of my 1 year old child.

I'm quite delayed to blogging as I devote my whole time with my child and family. I'm a full hands-on mom, who's fully focus on taking care of my child. I started blogging when I was single and I stopped since I gave birth to my only child. I want to share my past experiences since my child was born as well as the future activities that we're going to have.

I know parenting is not all smooth journey specially if you're aiming to raise a good, responsible, God-fearing, and happy child.  It's not just composed of happy moments but as well as dull, embarrassing, and frustrating moments. But let the happy moments remain in your mind and in your child's heart, what's most important is how you spend the day together and how she remembers it when she grows up.

I believe that the key to raising a good child is a happy childhood memories. It's one of the contributing factors that the child needs when she grows, and that happy memories must come first from home. No cloudy thought that would hinder her in making what she wants to do in the future specially in reaching for her dreams. No bad memories that she will drag along as she grows.

Be with me together as we are raising a good and cool kid! Mothers out there, we can share our ideas as well and exchange comments here.

I'll be starting to post soon the things I've learned and the activities that we had and we're going to have. Ciao!




No comments:

Post a Comment