Thursday, April 10, 2014

Steam Banana Cake Recipe for My Toddler

Steam Banana Cake for ToodlerI'd like to instill to my baby that she needs to eat healthy foods. I want her to be smart in all things when she grows up specially when it comes to healthy diet. At her age she wants to eat what she sees you're eating, everything that you put in her mouth she eats it.
 
I've always given her bread or cookies and she loves it a lot. For a change I tried again my Steam Banana Cake recipe that I've always wanted when I was pregnant. This recipe gives me an assurance that what she's eating is healthy, plus it's easy to cook.

Here's my Steam Banana Cake recipe that I want to share to you all mommies. This recipe is easy to prepare and just takes 25 minutes to prepare. The secret of this recipe is you need a banana that's nearly over-rife.

Here's what you need:

1 Ripe Banana, Mashed
1 Egg
1/4 c Sugar
2 t Baking powder
1 t oil
1 c All Purpose Flour
Vanilla Extract
1 Egg
2 t Water
Milk (Optional)
Raisins or Semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)

Here's how:

  • Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl until well blended.
  • Steam the cake on a rack for 15 to 20 minutes. To know when it's cooked, use a toothpick and insert it in the center of the cake. When remove and no residue found on the toothpick that means it's already cooked.
  • Remove from the steamer and let the cake cool for a few minutes, then serve.


No comments:

Post a Comment